SEO White and Black Hat Tactics and Methods
|SEO Tactics and Methods|
SEO Tactics and Methods
There is many methods that help your site or blogger to increase visitors or increase you pagerank.
every method classified under name SEO, all methods are classified under two SEO Tactics.
These SEO Tactics are two main type.one of SEO Tactics has white side ,Other SEO tactics is black Side which mean decrease or put your site in Blacklist use By SEO Spammers To fack there Customers.
They increase Page Rank And and put Your Site at the top Search Engine For while But it will discover by Search Engine and put Your Site in Blacklist or Decreases it Rank do not do it.
SEO techniques are classified into two broad categories:
- Techniques that search engines recommend as part of good design referred to as White Hat SEO, and
- Techniques that search engines do not approve and attempt to minimize the effect of referred to as Black Hat or spamdexing.
White Hat SEO Techniques :
SEO tactic, technique or method is considered as White Hat if it follows these Steps
- If SEO conforms to the search engine's guidelines.
- If SEO does not involves any deception.
- If SEO ensures that the content a search engine indexes and subsequently ranks is the same content a user will see.
- If SEO ensures that a Web Page content should have been created for the users and not just for the search engines.
- If SEO ensures the good quality of the web pages
- If SEO ensures the useful content available on the web pages
Always follow a White Hat SEO tactic and don't try to fool your site visitors. Be honest and definitely you will get something more.
Next chapter onward we will put light on White Hat SEO Techniques. The WHST are very simple and can be done without investing much cost.
Black Hat or Spamdexing SEO Techniques :
An SEO tactic, technique or method is considered as Black Hat or Spamdexing if it follows these Steps
- SEO Try to improve rankings that are disapproved of by the search engines and/or involve deception.
- SEO Redirecting users from a page that is built for search engines to one that is more human friendly.
- SEO Redirecting users to a page that was different from the page the search engine ranked.
- SEO Serving one version of a page to search engine spiders/bots and another version to human visitors. This is called Cloaking SEO tactic.
- SEO Using Hidden or invisible text or with the page background color, using a tiny font size or hiding them within the HTML code such as "no frame" sections.
- SEO Repeating keywords in the Meta tags, and using keywords that are unrelated to the site's content. This is called Meta tag stuffing.
- SEO Calculated placement of keywords within a page to raise the keyword count, variety, and density of the page. This is called Keyword stuffing .
- SEO Creating low-quality web pages that contain very little content but are instead stuffed with very similar key words and phrases. These pages are called Doorway or Gateway Pages
- SEO Mirror web sites by hosting multiple web sites all with conceptually similar content but using different URLs.
- SEO Creating a rogue copy of a popular website which shows contents similar to the original to a web crawler, but redirects web surfers to unrelated or malicious web sites. This is called Page hijacking.
Always be away to adopt any of the above Black Hat tactic to improve the rank of your site. Search engines are smart enough to identify all the above proprieties of your site and ultimately you are not going to get anything.